Interested in taking a tour?
The best way to get more information is to take a tour of our facility. You can ask all the questions you need. Learn more about our facilities, our philosophy, our teaching methods, and our offerings.
If you are interested in enrolling on the same day you tour, that’s no problem! Below is more information about what you will need for your tour.
What To Bring On The Tour
- Your list of questions or concerns
- Family and/or friends are always welcome
- That’s it! We’ll take care of the rest
What To Ask
Please feel free to ask us as many questions as you would like. We love talking about what we do, and we want to make sure that you receive the information you need. These are just some ideas:
- What are my options for upcoming classes?
- What are my options for funding tuition?
- What material does the course cover, and how is it “hands-on”?
- Who are the instructors and what are their qualifications?
- How is an occupational education different from an Associate or Bachelor’s degree?
- How is NASM apart of the currciulum?
- How will AAPT help me get a job and/or start a career?
What To Bring On Your Tour If You Wish To Enroll
- Photo ID
- Proof of education
- Clear scans, photocopies, or document
- Tuition deposit
- $615, minimum includes 10% deposit ($565) + application fee ($50)