Following the completion of this course, students will be able to:
· Identify anatomical structures & basic contraindications to exercise
· Describe the role and responsibilities of a certified personal trainer
· Explain basic principles of exercise physiology & the relationship between nutrition and physical wellness and performance
· Evaluate clients for safe participation in an exercise program
· Demonstrate proper use of fitness assessment equipment & proper exercise technique and form
· Determine appropriate fitness assessment practices for a varied population
· Design safe and effective exercise programs based on client needs and goals
· Apply the ACE Mover Method & use the ACE IFT Model in professional practice
Who Will Benefit
Aspiring Personal Trainers
Set yourself apart by attending AAPT’s Hands-On Personal Training Course. This course is great for those seeking foundational level material.
Practice in a real gym with real people, receive individual feedback from instructors in real time, gain confidence in your future profession and graduate with hours of practical Personal Training experience.
Looking for Employment
AAPT gets a plethora of entry-level Personal Training job postings. You’ll also be invited to quarterly career fairs. Receive in-person feedback and assistance with your fitness resume and become a part of AAPT’s extensive Health & Fitness network.
Mon, Tues, Wed, Thurs
June 2023 06/5/2023 – 08/3/2023
August 2023 08/7/2023 – 10/2/2023
Total Cost: $6100.00
Book an Enrollment Appointment
Book an Enrollment Appointment to reserve your spot
What you'll receive
Job Placement Resources & Network
AAPT graduates are highly sought after in the fitness world. AAPT provides weekly emails with job postings and career opportunities. Take advantage of our quarterly career fairs, resume help, and interview preparation.
AAPT Certificate of Completion
Your certificate of completion from AAPT represents hands-on learning and classroom education. AAPT is proud to have a strong reputation as a hands-on program in the fitness industry.
Personal Training Certification
AAPT is an academic partner of the American Council on Exercise, ACE. ACE is one of the most well known personal training Certifications. Our students will take the ACE certification exam at the end of the course, in our classroom. Upon passing the ACE exam and the completion of the foundation course; AAPT graduates will be awarded a Certificate of Academic Distinction representing the hands-on training they have completed.